I then opened presents before the kids went to school. Once the kids were off to school, Rod, Scharlet, and I went to a store and then to the Springs Preserve. At the Preserve we saw a video on the Las Vegas Valley and how it changed, we watched a simulated flash flood, we saw desert animals, and played with dirt, drills, and blocks. We ate lunch in the Preserve at Wolfgang Puck's Cafe. It was good. After lunch we took Scharlet to a friend's house to play. Then Rod & I went to a movie and some more stores. For dinner we ate at the Olive Garden. Josh babysat for us at home when school got out. After dinner, we came home and I blew out a candle and the family sang to me and shared my birthday cake. It was also nice that Rod was in charge of all the kids and putting them to bed, etc. It was a great day!
Opening presents
Ready for the day!
Sifting dirt
Having fun with the drill.
Building with blocks.
Scharlet enjoyed the Spring's Preserve.
Ready for cake!







No comments:
Post a Comment